Healthy skin is an important part of our overall well-being. Unfortunately, skin problems such as acne, eczema and psoriasis can make our lives quite miserable. Many people do not know what causes their skin problems and therefore do not know how to solve them. In this article, we will look at the cause of skin problems and find out how to fix them for radiant and healthy skin.
The causes of skin problems
- Hormonal changes: Hormonal changes are a common cause of skin problems. This can be a particular problem in women who suffer from hormonal fluctuations during the menstrual cycle or menopause.
- Stress: Stress can be the cause of several skin conditions. When we are stressed, we produce more cortisol, a hormone that can stimulate sebum production and cause acne.
- Poor nutrition: Poor nutrition can lead to various skin problems, such as acne and eczema. It is important to get enough nutrients to keep the skin healthy.
- Environmental pollution: Air pollution and sun exposure can contribute to skin ageing and other skin conditions.
Can St John's wort oil support my skin?
St John's wort oil is a natural oil that has been used for centuries. The oil is made from the flower tops of the St John's wort plant and is rich in various nutrients that are good for your skin. The oil can be used in various ways to care for and improve the skin.
Skin benefits of St John's wort oil
- Softening effect: St John's wort oil has a soothing effect on the skin and can therefore be used for various skin conditions, such as eczema, psoriasis and acne.
- Anti-inflammatory: The oil has anti-inflammatory properties and can therefore help reduce inflammation on the skin.
- Improves skin texture: St John's wort oil can improve skin texture and ensure healthy and radiant skin.
- Relieves pain: The oil has analgesic properties and can therefore be used for sores on the skin.
How to use St John's wort oil for the skin?
- As a moisturiser: Apply the oil to the skin as a moisturiser. The oil moisturises the skin and makes it soft and supple.
- For massage: Use the oil as a massage oil to soothe sore spots on the skin.
- As a serum: Use the oil as a serum under your daily moisturiser to improve skin texture and brighten skin.
St John's wort oil - Evergetikon
- Ideal aid against red skin,
- Helps stop inflammation,
- Very effective for insect bites,
- Very good effect on burns